Friday 17 September 2010

Right Dirty Muckers!!






Hey dolls,

How are we all? Well and fab i hope!

I am currently feeling so tired. Last night I attending Josie Gibson aka this years big brother winners OK! Magazine winners party! It was fab!

I went up with my sister and our darling mucker Govan (who was also on this years big brother!) Our journey started in the car listening to Keri Holson "Get my swag on" sung very loudly. Great journey up to the club. We arrived at Embassy London and got out of the car to be greeted by Nasty Nick (who is actually Nice Nick) and Victor. I absolutely love Slick Vic!
As we walked over to the club, Govan was stolen from us by two loyal fans who would not leave him alone for the duration of the evening.
We were taken inside to a room full of old and recent big brother housemates including Gerry the greek, Angel the boxer, Mario, Andrew, Corin, Bex from BB9 (without Luke) Shabby, Sam Pepper Pot, Steve and many others.
Govan then introduced me to his dear friend, Lady SOV! I have to say, I absolutely love this girl! She is so tiny and actually so sweet.

Outside the club, there was a Slushy van which provided free vodka slushes! They were delicious. This seemed to be the main hang out for the night. Whilst by the van, I met Sunshine and John James. John is a very sweet yet awkward individual where as Sunshine on the other hand is very loud and extreme. She wore a coconut bag! Not normal. I then went inside to have where I saw on the dance floor, Sunshine and Mario and they danced to Lady GaGa's Bad Romance - Sunshines FAVE!

I have to say, I do love Gerry the Greek. Yet he was not so Greek last night. He came dressed in a full Scottish outfit with a kilt. I wish I knew whether he wore anything underneath or not! Rex said he looked like "a gay version of Meatloaf."

Josie was walking around a bit unhappy as the club did not let some of her family in. Very out of order as it was her party!

I have to admit, I spent most of my time outside in the smokers section mingling and chatting with people. I guess that is what I do best.

It was a great night and I met some lovely people. Now back to work. Oh life!

Until next time Dolls!

Lotsa love..

Little Miss V..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment